What Are You Thankful For?
Posted on November 19, 2019
What are you thankful for?
As we get closer to Thanksgiving, it’s normal to feel a sense of gratitude. As you reflect on what you’re grateful for during this holiday season, be sure to express how thankful you are to those around you.
Need some inspiration on how you can show your gratitude? Here’s a few ideas to get you started!
- Give your loved ones an extra warm hug. With the rush of life, sometimes it slips our minds to show our affection to those we love. Make a point to hug them extra tight this season.
- Write an honest, hand-written letter. While we’re stuck in the digital age, a hand-written note has all the more sentiment. Whether it be to a significant other, family member, or best friend, a thank you letter is a great way to show your appreciation.
- Give a thoughtful gift. Hand-made or store-bought, gifts express your gratitude toward a person. It can let them know that you are thinking of them. It can also make them feel just as appreciative!
- Do a favor for someone. Give without the expectation that you will get something in return. Grab them a cup of coffee, or run that errand they’ve been meaning to run but haven’t had the time for. Just make sure whatever the favor, it would be something that they would appreciate.
- Pay it forward. A great way to show your gratitude and feel good about it is to pay it forward. It may be when you’re going through the drive-thru or it could be a kind gesture someone passed on to you. Either way, strangers deserve a little love, too.
No matter how you express your gratitude, make sure you take the time to reflect on this year and understand what you’re thankful for in your life, both positive and negative. Let it help you grow and become the best you can be!
Need some Thanksgiving inspiration? Shop with us on Amazon!
Bee Waxed Cosmetics