BEE LIT is our line of hand-poured 10oz soy candles available in 7 scents:
A unique blend of bananas, fresh grapefruit, strawberries, kiwi, bubble gum, and a touch of vanilla. It is very popular with fruity smell lovers.
KISS: Vanilla and tonka beans with a touch of butter and nuts creates a wonderful french vanilla aroma. The lightest fragrance.
A rich cup of coffee with vanilla cream
Lightly sweet and fruity with notes of watermelon and cherry lead the way. It’s a very clean smell. Super popular with all candle lovers.
Patchouli: A very earthy smell reminiscent of the days of burning incense, musky.
Size: 3.5″H x 3.5″DIAMETER (Bottom 3″ DIAM)
Weight: 1lb 2oz
soy candles are better than traditional candles:
Soy is 100% a vegetable by-product, not a petroleum by-product like paraffin
Soy is water soluble with easy soap and water clean up
Soy burns cooler than paraffin or gel
Soy gives the best scent throw, so they smell fantastic even when they’re not lit
No carcinogens are produced from burning soy wax, therefore, healthier for you
Soy is non-toxic
Soy leaves very little to no black soot and will not discolor your walls or furniture
Soy is a renewable resource; petroleum is limited
Soy is biodegradable
Soy beans are grown in America so you are supporting American farmers by burning them
Soy burns 30% to 50% longer than paraffin*, so you get more for your money
– When burned, paraffin wax can release toxic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the air including acetone, benzene, and toluene, which are known carcinogens. These are the same chemicals found in diesel fuel emissions and are known to cause allergies, asthma attacks, and skin problems.
Candle Burning Tips
– Allow the candle to burn until top has a full liquid pool (3 – 5 hours)
– Rotate the candle occasionally to keep the pool centered
– Keep away from children and pets
– Do not leave a burning candle unattended